Still Need More? Keep Reading!
Okay, where were we? - Ah yes...What great copy writing can do for your business. So where do you go from here?
Well, you could try and improve your copy or write one from scratch all by yourself. Of course if you are clueless about copy writing, you won’t have much success.
Another option would be to hire a copy writer that knows what he’s doing. But even a novice copy writer that’s just starting out will charge you $500 - $1500, and that’s without any guaranteeing results! (A pro will charge $2500 to tens of thousands of dollars)
You could do that, or you could follow the simple and proven step-by-step methods outlined in the “"Master Copy Writing Secrets" guide and write a killer, money sucking sales letter all by yourself…
Here’s Just A Small Example Of
What You’ll Learn In The “Master Copy Writing Secrets” Guide:
* The Basics: everything you need to know about sales letters before you start (this is kind of a warm up before you dive into the real meat of the guide)
* The Basic elements of the sales letter and why it is important to follow them (once you get these fundamentals into your head, writing sales letters will become easier and easier)
* The basic parts of a standard sales letter explained (everything from the headline to the PS)
* How to create attention grabbing headlines that grab your readers by their throat and lead them into your offer (the headline is considered by many to be the most important part of the sales letter)
* The importance of having a strong first paragraph and why it can make or break your sales letter
* To guarantee or not to guarantee, that is the question (should you include a guarantee in your sales letter? You will soon find out)
* A simple 12 step guideline to writing a killer sales letter (just print these 12 steps out and keep them handy when typing up your next sales letter)
* Examples of lethal sales letter mistakes that should be avoided at any costs (you’ll want to know these, just so you never make them)
* Long VS Short (when it comes to writing a good sales letter, bigger is NOT always better)
* The words you should never use in your sales letter (again, this is something you should know)
* And much, much more!
And now, I’m going to ask you a hard question:
How Much Is This Worth To You?
I guess that depends on what you want to do with the valuable information outlined and explained in the “Master Copy Writing Secrets” guide…
If you choose to use this information to write a sales letter for your new website, you could be saving thousands of dollars you would have spent on hiring a copy writer to write your sales letter for you.
Or maybe you will choose to improve your existing sales letter and end up doubling your conversion rate and profits, in this case this guide would be worth double the monthly income your website currently generates.
But as long as you choose to actually put what you learn in the “Master Copy Writing Secrets” guide to action, I GUARANTEE that this guide will be worth it's weight in gold to you…
**Wait - AM INCLUDING AN ADDED BONUS**
"343 Winning Headlines You Can Copy And Steal To Advertise ANY Business"
You will be transformed from staring at a blank sheet of paper and turn you into a headline making machine! Hundreds of fill-in-the-blank headlines that will get your creative juices flowing!
You get both these power-packed guides where you will find out how to create your own killer sales letters just for signing up to Jack's Web Design eBlast Newsletter!
You Can't Buy These Guides -
They Are Only
To My Announcement List
But You Must Act Now -
Get These Guides And Start Having Your Sales
Letters Do What They're Supposed To Do... SELL!